St. Augustine offers an abundant variety of activities. Touring the oldest city in North America is high on most people’s list, but we have many other great things to do in and around St. Augustine. Click on the photo below to learn more about the activity shown.
Tours & Attractions
Want to tour the city? We offer a long list of tours & attractions, & we’ll even have your tickets available at check-in! Fill out the form to the right & we’ll get you started!
FREE Bike Rentals
Want to head downtown, to the beach, or out shopping? You don’t have to drive or walk! Inquire about our free bike rental at the front desk!
- 26″ 3G Comfort cruiser Bikes
- 24″ Children’s cruiser Bikes
- 20″ Children’s cruiser Bikes
- All bikes are provided a lock and helmet
Enjoy water sports? Our packages include discount prices without the hassle!
Options include the following:
- Kayaks, Kayak Tandem. Kayaks include seats, jackets, paddles, & delivery to the lighthouse.
- Paddleboard (plastic)
- Premium paddleboard (epoxy Dlx)
- SUP Instruction: Paddleboards include leash/life jackets, paddle, & delivery. (2 hours/2persons max)
- Surfboard Soft Top, 7, 8, & 9 ft.
- Epoxy 6/7 ft
- Epoxy longboard 9/10 ft. (limited quantities, must be reserved 48 hrs in advance)
- Shore Surfers (knee skim board)
- Umberllas & Chairs
- Surf Instruction (reservations only)
St. Augustine Beaches
Saint Augustine Beach
Saint Augustine Beach is known for it’s beautiful white sand, the splash park for children, volleyball at the pier, bait shops, fine restaurants, and more. You can drive on Saint Augustine Beach.
Vilano Beach is known for it’s beautiful coquina shells; a good place to enjoy an evening stroll, or even a nice run. There’s a fishing pier, and Vilano Beach meets the inlet. You may drive right out on the beach.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Ponte Vedra Beach is an upscale beach, and is known for many popular activities, including, but not limited to: golf, tennis, boating, fishing, wakeboarding, surfing, and waterskiing. A beautiful beach, for sure, calming and relaxing.
Beaching at it’s finest: If you’re into an all natural, unspoiled beach, this is the spot. It is secluded and bare. Relax by the water without the noise from traffic.